- Q. When will I get my sweets?
- Your sweets should arrive within 3-5 working days.
- Q. What happens if my sweets are out of stock?
- We will send you an email advising your choice is not available, we will offer a choice of a refund or alternative.
- Q. What type of payment card can I use?
- We accept Mastercard, Visa Electron, Visa, Maestro & Solo.
- Q. How can I contact you?
- You can reach us via email at [email protected]
- Q. Why are your instore prices different to your website prices?
- A number of factors determine the price we charge for our products. It costs us more to stock and sell products from our shops which is sometimes reflected in the prices we charge instore.
- Q. What is your returns policy?
To return your goods, please email us at [email protected] to advise us and to receive a returns reference number.
Any refund that you are entitled to will be credited back to the card used to pay for the original order. We will let you know as soon as the refund has been processed.
Likewise, should you be requesting an exchange for goods of a higher value to your original order, any difference due will be charged to the card used to pay for the original order?
Goods not recieved
You must notify us within 15 days from the date of your order if you have not recieved your package.
Return of faulty goods
If you believe the goods we have supplied to you are faulty; please email us at [email protected] describing the problem so that we may seek a suitable resolution.
Please quote your order number on all correspondence with us.
If you've received a product as a gift from someone else, you can still return it as per the above guidelines. Any refund will be made to the original purchaser's credit or debit card - and will not be made to the gift recipient.
You can contact us at - Kingdom of Sweets, Independence House, Adelaide Street, Heywood, Lancashire OL10 4HF.